Want to be part of the revolution?
We are recruiting embedded C and C++ developers in Helsinki.
Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in robots hovering over hire rise facades.
Embedded C/C++ developer
The C/C++ developer is accountable for the following activities:
• Write field capable C++ logic and communication protocols
• Develop window cleaning robot domain knowledge and participate in project planning and hardware R&D activities
• Assist the Sales team with new product releases and bug fixes for products
• Collaborate with early adopter customers to ensure that your efforts maximise business benefits
• Build, configure and maintain infrastructure of the system
• Deploy, configure and test system on the real high rise walls
Requirements for successful team membership:
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development or talent in mathematics and passion for programming
• Knowledge in C/C++ including object-oriented analysis, design, programming and key infrastructure technologies and databases
• Experience with Raspberry PI and Arduino
• Knowledge in network communication (TCP/IP, PPP, VPN) and Cyber Security
• Experience in embedded device driver programming
• Strong written and oral communication skills - ability to communicate, write reports and business correspondence in English efficiently
• A target-oriented way of working and a strong development drive with the ability to analyze issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• University degree in field of mathematics, automation, electronics or computer sciences is considered strong plus
Your uncomparable benefits will be:
• Receive notable amount of company shares that can be valuated to several million euros in future
• Be part of fast growth startup core team with founders and VCs
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Observe full R&D cycle covering all tasks from customer requirement collection to new feature distribution
Apply now for this job and redeem your role as focal player in service robotic revolution.